Flu shot season is here!
Please call the office to schedule your child(ren)’s flu vaccine now. Due to the ongoing COVID pandemic, we will be offering flu shots in a drive through flu clinic again this year in the parking lot in the back of our building.
These flu clinics will be on Saturday, October 2, 9, and 16, and Sunday, November 7.
– These visits require an appointment.
– You will follow the signs in our parking lot to the back of the building where there will be a registration table.
– During these visits, you and your child(ren) will remain in your car and receive a flu vaccine from one of our nurses or doctors.
– Please dress children over the age of 1 in a short sleeve shirt and babies under the age of 1 in shorts or a onesie.
– If this is your child’s first flu vaccine, you should make an in-office flu shot appointment
– Everyone in the car over age 2 must wear a mask during this encounter.
– If your child has asthma, you may be asked to schedule an asthma check telehealth visit before your flu vaccine visit.